WELCOME TO NEW WAVERLY ISD REGISTRATION & ENROLLMENT
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
The parent/legal guardian of a student should start the enrollment process at the campus the student will attend. The school registrar or the PEIMS clerk will complete the enrollment process with the parent/guardian in person. To enroll students in the district, you will need to provide the following information:
- Proof of residency
- You must be a resident of New Waverly ISD in order to enroll your student. For more information on enrollment eligibility, please refer to board policy FD (LEGAL) and FD (LOCAL)
- This can be a utility bill (electricity, water, or gas bill) that includes your name and physical address of the property.
- Immunization records for your student
- Driver’s license of the enrolling parent/guardian
- Birth certificate for your student
- Social security card for your student
- For students enrolling in Pre-K, you will also need to furnish proof of income.
If your student was enrolled in New Waverly ISD for the previous school year, you can update your student’s information, make changes to addresses, phone numbers and contacts by using the Parent Portal.
You MUST have an email address on file with the school before you can use this application. You must also have your Student’s Portal ID to add them to your account. You must also have your Parent Portal username and password.
If you do not have a Parent Portal account, please create one. To add your student to that account, please contact our PEIMS Coordinator at email@example.com.