Registration & Enrollment Information
The first day of school for the 2016-2017 school year will be August 22, 2016.
For a list of School Supplies, please visit the School Supplies page under the Parents tab.
For information on the required immunizations, please visit the Immunizations page under the Parents tab.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Online registration will open on April 28, 2016.
The parent/legal guardian of a student should start the registration process at the campus the student will attend. The school registrar or the PEIMS clerk will complete the registration process with the parent/guardian in person. To enroll students in the district, you will need to provide the following information:
- Proof of residency
- You must be are resident of New Waverly ISD in order to register your student. For more information on enrollment eligibility, please refer to board policy FD (LEGAL) and FD (LOCAL)
- This can be a utility bill (electricity, water, or gas bill) that includes your name and physical address of the property.
- You must
- Immunization records for your student
- Driver’s license of the enrolling parent/guardian
- Birth certificate for your student
- Social security card for your student
For students enrolling in Pre-K, you will also need to furnish proof of income.
Returning students are automatically enrolled prior to the first day of school. Parents will receive a Student Information packet that must be filled out and returned to the campus your child attends. When you log into txConnect, you will need to click on Summary and then Edit Student. You will need to register your email address on file. This will give you a code to initiate the enrollment process for your student(s). The system will email you the registration code. If your Edit Student section is expecting a registration code when you first get to this page, please Unregister your email address and re-register it.
You will need your txConnect username and password. If you have forgotten your username and password, please click here.
If you do not have a txConnect account, please go to your campus office to get your account information.